Gucci Glasses | Inverted Cat-Eye
the world's most desirable fashion
50s & 60s are back
Sunglasses, influenced by the ’50s and ’60s, have an inverted design that produces an “upside-down” effect. Their design is unorthodox, using several layers of black and white acetate, the frames and temples—enhanced styling by enamelled floral features and a small ‘Gucci’ logo.
- Black and white multilayered acetate frame with enameled floral details
- Black and white multilayered acetate temples with enameled floral details and ‘Gucci’ logo
- Light yellow lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Temple length: 5.5″, lens height: 1.6″, nose bridge length: .8″
- Frame height: 2.1″, frame width: 5.7″
- Made in Italy
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.